Biel. Biel is the name chosen by Gerard Pique and Shakira waiting for baby in January.Biel is of Catalan origin and becomes a diminutive of Gabriel. It is a name of biblical origin and means "servant of the Lord.''
Just take walk in Ezeiza airport, a swarm of reporters swarmed Leo Messi. And, as expected, the questions revolved around Cristiano Ronaldo.Leo Messi live a happy moment in his career and does not want to spoil him with questions about Cristiano Ronaldo.
“I know Antonella since we were five years old, she is my best friend’s
cousin, from Rosario like myself. I have seen her grow up just like she
has seen me grow up, our families know each other, so I never had any
doubts” — Lionel Messi
With the ladies of Barcelona
Angel Torres, Getafe president rebukes him Cristiano Ronaldo is "too selfish".
Rosell,
in the presentation of Catalan Rugby II Festa held in the city of
Figueres, said the club was "proud and pleased" to have the opportunity
to participate in this event.
note:english version is for fans of barcelonismo.gr all over the world
from statistics of barcelonismo.gr










Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:
Δημοσίευση σχολίου